Call of Duty Mobile is an interesting multiplayer game for Android and iOS devices, it was released last year and it has surpassed PUBG in the best battle royale game for Mobile. I know you want to play call of duty mobile for pc, but does it really exist? If it does, are there any precautions and penalties for playing on a computer? This post covers all you should know about Call of Duty for PC.
Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play first-person shooter developed by TiMi Studios and published by Activision for Android and iOS. It was released worldwide on October 1, 2019. Not only does COD Mobile offer fps gameplay, but you also get to experience battle royale in the game. This game is available on Google Play and Apple Store but wasn’t released for PC, but gamers want to still play it there.
You are not allowed to use Triggers or gamepad to play Cod Mobile on your phone especially when it comes to ranked match or tournament and playing the game on a PC means you have violated their policy. But there is a way around playing Call of Duty Mobile, but you have to make sure it is the official Gameloop emulator which is known Tencent Gaming Buddy, also do not use your main account for mobile so you are not banned. So yes, you can play call of duty mobile on PC and play it via the emulator, so below is how to play the game.
Call of Duty Mobile For PC, How to Play
To play Call of Duty Mobile on PC, follow the below tutorial, it is easy to set up and gets it functioning.
- Open https://gameloop.fun/en to download Gameloop. (1.5kb)
- On your, Windows Pc double-tap the file to install it.
- Then click on the Game Center tab which shows all supported games.
- Search for Call of Duty Mobile game.
- Click Download to get the Tencent Buddy version on PC.
- Enjoy COD Mobile for PC.
Features of Call of Duty Mobile on Gameloop Emulator
Playing CODM on GameLoop allows you to break through the limitation of phones with a bigger screen, obtaining the following benefits:
- Fast and Accurate Controller with Mouse and Keyboard：As a classical FPS game, one of the most important requirements of CODM-players is the accurate controller. The exclusive keymapping on GameLoop improved the precise shooting and aiming skills of players. Hence, the unexpected stuck, lagging, and slow loading issues will not appear when you are playing on GameLoop.
- Ultimate Graphic and Vision, Exclusive Support of 2K Resolution: High HD design is also important for FPS games, GameLoop is the only one and the best emulator that provides fantastic graphics with 2k resolution, ensure that players could enjoy the immersive gaming experience, continuing the epic story of Call of Duty video.
- Lower Equipment Requirement, Min. 2GB RAM: In order to access a smoother shooting experience, FPS players usually have a higher concern about the quality of the equipment. Playing Call of Duty: Mobile on PC with GameLoop, however, could obtain longer gaming duration than your smartphone, thereby, it is no longer for you to worry about Power-off issues.
You might want to check out the best games for Intel Core i3 4GB/8GB RAM PC, your low-end PC can play those games.
- System: Windows XP and Up.
- Processor: Intel/AMD Dual Core and Up.
- Memory: 2GB RAM.
- Graphics: Intel/AMD/Nvidia
- SoundCard: –
- System: Windows 7 and Up.
- Processor: Intel/AMD (Core i5 and Up).
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/Nvidia distinct graphics, GTX660 and Up.
- SoundCard: –
So the call of duty mobile can be played on your PC, it really is very possible. There are other emulators like bluestacks, but we’ve seen what makes GameLoop unique. If you like this review, follow us on Telegram and get updated on more HowTos.