Snapchat allows users to add friends, chat with other users, and share snaps updates in a form of videos or images. However, when you make a Snapchat Public profile, you can share stories, enable subscriber count, lenses, publicity of your profile name visible to all Snaps shared, and highlights section. All of these can be acquired when you create a public profile on Snapchat, so this article will guide you on how to do that.
How To Get a Snapchat Public Profile 2022
Below contains the walkthrough on how to make your Snapchat account public on PC, Mobile, or using the web browser.
Also Read: How To: Snapchat Login On Computer / PC in 2022
Before we commence the tutorial, there are requirements that must be met before you can make a Snapchat public profile account.
- Snapchat account must be 18 years+.
- Account must be older than 24 hours after creation.
- At least one friend on Snapchat.
- Account must be in good standing and compliant with the company’s community guidelines.
Finally, to make the Snapchat public profile with your phone, carefully follow the steps below.
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone and tap on the Profile icon at the top left of the app.
- Under Spotlight & Snap Map, click on Options.
- Click on Create Public Profile option, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the creation.
- Under the Public Profiles section, you will see the My Public Profile option indicating you have successfully created a public profile.
Editing Your Public Profile
The goodnews is that you can easily edit the profile after it has been created, so below contains the steps to edit your Snapchat public profile.
- Open Snapchat for mobile.
- Next, tap on the Profile icon at the top left of the app.
- Under the Public Profiles section, click on the My Public option.
- Next, tap on the Edit Profile option and edit the profile.
Delete Public Profile on Snapchat
Not only can you edit your profile, but can also delete your public profile. So follow the below steps to learn how to do so.
- Head over to the My Public Profile option on the Profile page of Snapchat.
- Tap the Settings Icon at the top right of the app.
- Tap the Delete Public Profile option at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the confirmation page popups, tap on the Delete button to confirm.
- Once done, your public profile will be deleted.
So this is how you can edit, delete, and create your profile on Snapchat. If you have any questions, use the comment box beneath this post. Don’t forget to share this article with others.