Zoom remains the most utilized Video Conferencing service for workers, companies, schools, and meetings. Zoom has tons of easy-to-use features for participants and admins, we’ll be guiding you on one of them which is how to schedule Zoom meetings for outlook, web, desktop, and mobile.
A question might arise such as this, what is the point of scheduling a Zoom meeting when we can log in 30 minutes in advance? Well, if the admin login late, participants will be unable to join the meeting, they will get a message letting them know the meeting has not been started yet.
So when the admin Schedules the Zoom Meeting, the meeting will be started immediately it is time and participants can join regardless of the meeting host has joined or not. Of course, if the meeting host did not enable auto-approval of participants, they will all be in the meeting waiting room pending when the admin admits them.
Similar Article: How to Setup Zoom Meeting App, Join, & Host
So if you are a meeting host in your workplace, offering teaching services, having important meetings with family and friends, or in a school group, this article will teach you how to schedule a Zoom Meeting.
How to Schedule Zoom Meeting on Outlook, Desktop, Mobile & Web
Hosts can use either Zoom for outlook add-in, desktop app, mobile app, or web version to schedule a Zoom Meeting. This feature to schedule meetings can be used by administrators on every platform Zoom has been developed on. So let’s get to the steps on how to schedule a Zoom Meeting.
#1. Schedule Zoom Meeting With Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft in which users can manage tasks, contacts, calendars, and other functions. We will use Outlook to schedule a Zoom meeting, here are some of the simple steps that you need to follow.
1. First of all, open your browser and head to Zoom.us/download website.
2. You will need to install the Zoom client software and the Zoom outlook plugin.
3. In other for the Zoom client to function, you must have outlook and the Zoom client software open and running on your computer simultanouesly.
4. On Outlook calender, click schedule a meeting and select the options you want on or off.
5. Once you are done and the meeting is created, you will still be able to change the meeting settings such as the start time, end time, subject, location, and more.
That’s it! You are done. This will schedule a Zoom meeting with Outlook. Feel free to watch the above video tutorial on how it works.
#2. Schedule Zoom Meeting via Desktop App
Many use Zoom’s desktop client for video conferencing, so this guide will teach you some of the simple steps to schedule a meeting in it.
1. Launch your Zoom app on your PC and sign in with your Zoom account.
If you do not have one, sign in with Google or Facebook. This will create an account for you.
2. On the home page, click on the Schedule option, as shown below.
3. The Schedule meeting window has useful options and important details to fill like Topic, ID, Security, Duration, Advanced Options, and more.
4. After filling and selecting the neccessary options, click save.
Might Interest You… Facetime for android alternative apps
That’s all with this guide on how you can schedule a Zoom meeting on the PC app.
#3. Schedule Zoom Meeting via Mobile App
Similar to the desktop version of Zoom, we’ll guide you on how to use the Zoom mobile app to schedule a meeting.
1. Open the Zoom app installed on your Android/iPhone device, and signin.
2. On the Meet & Chat screen, click on the Schedule option as seen below.
3. Fill in the meeting details on the Schedule Meeting Screen and click done to confirm.
This is the simple method to schedule a Zoom meeting on the mobile app for Android and iOS.
#4. Schedule Zoom Meeting via Web Browser
If you do not want to install Zoom program, you can make use of your favourite web browser like Chrome to Schedule Zoom meeting. Here is the simple steps to do so, we have also shared a video guide.
1. Open your browser, type and open Zoom.us on the address bar.
2. Sign in to your account on the web browser of Zoom
Note: For mobile, you may be asked to get Zoom for Mobile. To bypass this, enable Desktop site on the browser settings.
3. Next, under personal, select the meetings tab. A new page will load.
4. Tap the schedule meetings button and full in the meeting details such as the topic, duration, and time.
5. After doing that, click save.
Now you have scheduled a meeting on the Zoom web version. The below video also shows you how to do so.
These four methods will help make it possible for your participants to join a meeting in advanced. So use this methods to schedule zoom meeting to avoid being late to a meeting. Share this with friends or anyone that will find this guide useful. Leave a comment below if you have any feedback.