Zoom Meeting got more attention due to the worldwide lockdown due to the pandemic. Zoom Meeting app has helped so many people to connect with others like family and friends, it can be used to attend online lectures too. So if you are using Zoom for the first time, here is how to setup zoom meeting app, host or join a meeting, and also log in to an invite or through an ID. That’s what we’ll be covering today.
Setup Zoom Meeting
Zoom Meeting | How to Login or Signup
1. Download the Zoom Meeting from Zoom.us.
2. Install the software or app (Windows, Mac, or Android).
3. Launch the app
4. Now choose Sign In.
5. Select a sign up option, here i choose Google Account.
6. Now confirm your date of birth
7. Click “Create Account” to confirm
SEE ALSO: 11 Best Secure Email Apps
Zoom Meeting | How to Host a Meeting
1. First, click sign in, then you will be taken to their web browser address to sign in.
2. Now you are signed in, click on New Meeting.
3. Now you can share your meeting ID or invitation link.
SEE ALSO: Machine Likes Alternatives (Get Facebook Likes)
Zoom Cloud Meetings | How to Join a Meeting
1 Click Join a meeting
2. Now enter the Meeting ID and also your display name
– You can disable you video and audio from the options as seen below
3. Enter the meeting password sent to you by the Host.
4. Now Join Meeting, wait for the host to let you in.
So these are some basic things you need to know about Zoom App, how to set up, log in, join a meeting, and create a meeting. If you have any question, let me know in the comment section below, don’t forget to share this post with your friends.