Finally, we can say there is a working fix for Steam Store page not loading error message when trying to access the store. This error occurs to some people and they cannot fix it, here I have shared the best method to fix the Steam Store Not Loading problem, so read on as it is an easy tutorial and still working today.
There are many reasons for Steam Store Not loading error. The first reason is that slow or no internet connection could be a problem, another notable reason is web browser cache, it could be corrupted and needs clearing, the possibilities are endless. But do not worry, in this article, you will get the working perfect solution to this error. Let us check out how to Fix Steam Store Not Loading error.
How To Fix Steam Store Not Loading Problem
Method 1: Use a VPN
Here is the best-known method to fix the store not loading error. If your ISP doesn’t allow you to open the website, then you will need to make use of a Virtual private network. I’ve found this to be helpful, sometimes Google-related services like Youtube and their search engine refuses to work, so I connect to a VPN and then it starts browsing. So this method will solve the Steam store not the loading problem.
Follow the steps and connect it.
- In Windows 10, open Microsoft Store.
- Search “Hotspot Shield” or any VPN of your choice.
- Click the connect button on the Microsoft App.
- After connected, re-open Steam Store, it should fix it.
ALSO READ: 192.168.1.1 Login Page, Username and Password, Wireless settings
Such an app allows you to monitor your upload and download size of files, also you can see your virtual address and also choose to browse from the list of available countries that supports the steam store. This simple method is the best and recommended since it needs no hard and advanced access, it even loads the pictures and news feeds.
Method 2: Fix Steam Not Loading by Clearing HTML Cache
Here’s another working method to fix the steam store not working 2021 error on some internet browser. Steam store, not loading problem can also occur when you fail to constantly clear the HTML cache from your system. By clearing HTML cache, you can solve the Steam store not loading problem.
- All hidden files will need to be seen for this to work, so open File Explorer.
- Open the options, now click on “Tab” and enable Show Hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Apply the new changes and click ok.
- Open Windows Run shortcut command with Windows + R keys.
- Copy and paste C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Steam\htmlcache in the search box.
- Replace that username with your storage part name.
- Now select all items and choose Delete. This removes all cache files.
- Once more, press Windows Key + R.
- This time type steam://flushconfig in the box field and hit Enter.
- A new window will popup and clear all your local download cache.
- Now login to the steam store again with your username and password.
- Click OK
- Once you re-login to steam and the steam store not loading problem will be fixed.
Method 3: Update Steam to latest version
Update your system is the best way to fix the Steam store, not loading problem. If you are getting this error, then you can try this method to fix the error.
- Launch the Steam Client and minimize it.
- Right-click on Windows taskbar to open Task Manager, it’s just like the resource monitor.
- Alternatively, open Task Manager faster with Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- Now, click on Steam Client BootStrapper (32bit) and click on End task.
- The task will then end, so to update it, open Run command again Win + R.
- Copy and paste C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam to the Run box and press Enter.
- Make sure to delete all folders except steamapps folder, user data folder, Skins folder, Steam.exe file, and SSFN files because they are important for the successful update.
- Steam software can now be launched with an internet connection.
- Now it will begin updating to the latest version automatically.
- Finally, you can log in to the steam website and see the Steam store not loading issue is solved.
ALSO READ: How To Fix Duplicate Login Account in Windows 10
Now you know to Fix Steam Store Not Loading Issues of 2021 on your streaming device. Through our methods, you could see that the Steam Store Not Loading issue could be resolved easily, though it is not a minor issue. I shared three methods, though there can be more, this was done so you have a variety of ways to resolve this issue on your Steam account. So obviously these methods cannot work for everyone, so let me know in the comment section if it worked for you and also I welcome any feedback and recommendations.